Doll size perfume



I wanted to get these two tiny perfumes back around November and December to do a holiday gift post for my perfume blog. But every time I Put them in my cart on the Sephora's website, they sold out before I could even get to the checkout! I originally wanted a box set that came with the tiny gold bottle as well, but that too was sold out by the time I reached the checkout! Finally a few weeks ago I was able to sang this box set on Sephora's website for $16
.
They are called Fresh Couture, and yes I did just buy them because they came in the cute little Windex bottles😂
.
These are super tiny!. -size 0.17 oz/ 5 mL - So you won't get much perfume, but what you get smells amazing! I tried both of them and though they say on the website that both are made with very different ingredients I don't notice that much of a difference in them. It's a very slight difference in my opinion, but then I'm not a professional perfume sniffer.There are people hired within the perfume world who's job is to be able to pick out different smells. I can tell you the blue one is a bit stronger overall. They smell like fresh cut flowers. They are very floral and sweet. The blue one has ylang-ylang in it which I can smell and white patchouli which I smell. Website says it also has white peony and velvety osmanthus- clear woods, and ambrox.
.
The pink one has lily of the valley, which omg, I totally smell very much and I love! Also has pomegranate and soft wild rose which I pick up. and cedarwood. I bought these as a novelty item but am really in love with they way they smell. I love sweet smelling perfumes. These are also really fun to put up as decoration, trust me people will want to know where you got them.




Comments

Popular Posts